วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Coby LEDTV2326 23-Inch 1080p LED HDTV/Monitor, Black

Coby LEDTV2326 23-Inch 1080p LED HDTV/Monitor, Black


Coby LEDTV2326 23-Inch 1080p LED HDTV/Monitor, Black


1080p High-definition entertainment gets an upgrade, with Coby's new line of super-slim HD TVs. This set features a brilliant, 23 inch widescreen display with LED technology and HDMI digital connection for crystal-clear picture, with energy-efficient design that meets the environmental standards of both Energy Star 3.0 and the California Energy Commission. Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/QAM) HDMI digital connection delivers perfect signal transmission PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor Digital noise reduction V-chip parental control, Closed- Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support Multi-language on-screen display Wall-mountable design (VESA 75mm x 100mm)


  • 23 inch widescreen LED HDTV with attractive super-slim profile fits anywhere
  • Energy efficient technology meets Energy Star 3.0 and California Energy Commission standards(standby power <1W)
  • Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/QAM)
  • HDMI digital connection delivers perfect signal transmission
  • PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor and V-chip parental control, Closed-Caption, and Electronic Program
  • 23 inch diagonal TFT LED widescreen HDTV (1080p)
  • Attractive super-slim profile fits anywhere
  • Energy efficient technology meets Energy Star 3.0 standards



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 24, 2012 05:21:16 ***

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ9 พฤษภาคม 2555 เวลา 11:32

    I’m glad a co-worker of mine at Dish recommended this TV to me, and after seeing the specs here online, I think I made up my mind to get at least two, thanks! I’ve been looking to upgrade some of my TV’s with HD sets when I get my new Hopper satellite receiver from Dish installed this weekend. Currently I have my Dish VIP 722K receiver hooked up to my old TV’s, but after the new Hopper replaces the 722K, I’ll be a much happier TV viewer because of a very cool feature called Primetime Anytime. With the Primetime application on the Hopper I can record all my primetime networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX etc.) in HD and keep them stored on the hard drive for eight days at a time. I can’t wait for my new TV’s and Hopper.

    ตอบลบ